Monday, July 7, 2014

Lust Have It! The subscription service from Lustre Magazine in Australia!

I was totally surprised when I got an e-mail asking if I wanted to review a box from Lustre.  

We don't get a lot in NZ, and Australia is close enough to send us things on a semi regular basis.

This is my first (and hopefully not my last!) Lust Have It box.


Cutest bag ever!
Reminds me a little of Ipsy.

NOTE:  All prices are in Australian dollars.  This is a bag from across the Tasman, so I guess everyone can do their own conversions.




Orly nail separators and mini files.
$4.95 for toes, $1.65 for files.

Handy to have around.  Cheap and cheerful.









Teeez Trendy Cosmetics
Head Over Heels Nail Lacquer - Camine Craze
Full Size: $18 (7ml)

I didn't know what to expect when I opened this package.  The box was so cute, and the graphics are so intense. 

The polish itself has a rimmel/sally hansen-esque brush with an easy formula.  
Gorgeous colour.







La Roche Posay
Effaclar Duo
Full Size: $27.95 (40ml).  Sample: $2.09 (3ml)

The instructions on this confuse me.  The serum is meant to unclog pores and reduce imperfections in 30 days, yet it says "one application" and "apply morning and/or evening".  Does "once" mean "once per day"?  

I have some clogged pores that could benefit from this.







Nuxe 
Creme Nirvanesque
Full Size: $49.99 (50ml).  Sample: $2

Designed for "under 40 year old men and women to help with expression lines by relaxing and de-stressing".  I could use some skin relaxing.  

Creme Nirvanesque Contour des Yex (Eye contour)
Full Size: $44.99 (15ml).  Sample: $5.99 (2 ml)

This will reduce the dark circles under the eyes.  This I could very much use.







Voucher for HelloFresh.

I'm not in Australia, so I gave this away to a friend of mine.  He's a busy person who doesn't have time to go to the supermarket, so this is a neat test for him.






(Just ignore the fact I re-used the image for an identical item.  Technical difficulties.)

John Plunkett Glyco Peel
Full Size: $29.99 (15ml)

I gave the last one away, so I may as well try this one.  Meant to use it 2-3 times a week, and at night.  I'll give it a go.  I think  I have enough wrinkle stuff now to last me till I'm 40!




This was a great little starter box from Lust Have It.  

Thanks to Julia who e-mailed me and offered it up for review!  



[I'm meant to say this for legal reasons.  This box was offered to me for free as part of an affiliate program.  I am yet to receive the link that I need to add here, but please be aware that I didn't pay for this box.  It was given to me to review.  All photos are my own.]

No comments: